Well, here we are at the end of 2012, and what a year it has been! We are definitely looking forward to what 2013 will bring, but first let’s take a look at some of the highlights from the past year…
* We were featured in a book!
* Some of our products were on the Today Show.
* Our 2013 calendar sold like hotcakes! And that meant that we cut lots and lots and lots of little wood stumps to go along with each of them. (By the way, if you haven’t gotten yours there is still time…we have some left!)
* We spent one fun day helping out some friends who are starting a blueberry farm.
* Zach joined the team…and now we don’t know how we ever did it without him.
That’s really just the tip of the iceberg. What a great year, we are really really blessed! It’s crazy to look back over the course of a whole year and see all that happened. We have so many exciting things already lined up for 2013…so let’s get on with it!
Thanks to those of you who have followed us this year – our hope is that 2013 brings you joy and happiness. Let’s make it our best year yet!