Wow. 2011 has been so good to us.
Thanks to all of you who read our blog and have supported and encouraged us along the way. Our hope is that YOUR next year is filled with joy and happiness and peace and blessings! We mean it, really, from the bottom of our hearts!
So many wonderful things happened this year! Here are just some of the highlights…
- Wowzers, Beth had a baby! She would definitely tell you that this was the most life-changing event in 2011. She designed some pretty sweet birth announcements for cute little Amelia.
- We learned some things about selling our products to large retail chain stores.
- The National Stationery Show…we learned a lot, and we had fun in New York while we were there.
- We worked full time jobs during the day…
- And then Carrie decided to quit hers. Holy cow.
- Our printing presses moved a mile down the road into our new studio!
- 1canoe2 became three. We welcomed Karen (with wide open arms) as part of the 1canoe2 team.
- Carrie went on the road trip of a lifetime. She saw so many beautiful things, and got up close and personal with mother nature.
- We added many wonderful shops to our list of retailers who carry our letterpress goodies.
- We printed wedding invitations for our cousins.
- We were featured in two nationally circulated magazines!
- We went to Chicago twice for the Renegade Handmade show, once in September, and once in December.
- Fall was a busy time around our parts.
- We partnered with Mpix on some festive holiday cards.
- The Christmas season was record-breaking for 1canoe2!
- And, we demolished a little old shed.
What a year! It makes me tired just to think of all that has happened. Here’s to even bigger adventures in 2012!